GarageBand Creations

Interesting sounds, you guys. I'm glad you're all having such fun with GarageBand. Although I think some of you need to learn how to use drum fills.

Oh, and Randman, was the cheering crowd completely necessary?

I REALLY want to buy GarageBand now. But I still don't see it worth my money...I'll probably use it once or something and then never touch it again...

So I ask: does GarageBand come with a lot of loops on the CD? And what if I don't have a DVD drive (I spilled milk on it)?

Finally: Why does NOBODY make emo music using GB?!?!?!?!!!

Arden, just playing around with the crowd. Besides I wanted it to sound as redneck as you can possibly get without moving to Arkansas. :D

Trip, GB comes with tons and tons of loops. The Jam pack just adds more and more instruments.

ARGH! I WANT GarageBand more than anything! This morning I was so ready to buy it I put the money in my wallet to go to the local reseller on campus, but just to be sure I stopped by Apples website and guess what...

I CAN'T RUN ANY OF THE PROGRAM (NOT TO MENTION IMOVIE!) BECAUSE MY RESOLUTION IS MAXED AT 800x600!

I hate Apple sometimes!!!

What Mac R U using, Trip? :confused: 'Cause if you are using the one I thing you are using, the time has come for you to buy a new Mac ;)

Believe me, I'd love to buy a new mac. But unless they're going to start selling for $60 I don't think I'm going to be getting one for a long while now.

*I have made a goal though, when I launch my new website I'm going to save up $1000. If I do that i'm looking into a G4 iBook. But if I can I want to save up for a powerbook.

Somebody please make a simple/short emo song. I'll give you money! No, actually I won't. But I'll love you forever and ever!

Give me an example of emo, and I'll go to an Apple retailer and make a song.

Okay, cool... I'm currently on a Windoze PC at school, so I can't really listen to those right now, but when I get home I certainly will.

I posted a question about the bosendorfer vs. the yamaha in the main forum, but anyway, might as well post the links here too:

Bosendorfer

Yamaha

I think the Yamaha sounds much cleaner and sharper, but the Bosendorfer has much clearer low bass notes.

ok, check it out:
www.macidol.com
all garageband site, dedicated to showing off your work - lame (like mine) or not.
pretty cool site. Maybe posted before, but I figured this was a good thread to stick it in.

Back