Herve's Bar & Grill

I am currently using the apple pro keyboard and a logitech optical 2 button wheel mouse ($20)

I will soon be getting these, cuz they look so cool:

Mouse: kind of like the Apple Pro Mouse, except has 2 buttons and a scroll wheel http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2022971028

Keyboard: Pretty cool looking, but I tried it out at Radio Shack, and it feels REALLY cool, its like all soft and stuffhttp://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2026859639 ( I may not get this, cuz it has all of the strange windows buttons, so it might not work that great...)

If anyone likes them, try not to buy too many, so there is at least one of each left for me... :D

I think you push on it like the Apple pro mouse, and depending on which side you push on harder that will go...

however, I am enitirely unsure and am currently researching this...

The rocking on that mouse would not be any good at all for gaming...
I'm done with school officially now! 2 1/2 months of nothing to do, yahoo!

Hmm... If you rock left and right, wouldn't that put more strain on your wrist? I can't imagine that would be good for ergonomics at all. Looks cool though.

** The admiral takes his place at the booth **

First song, the chart topper in European singles : Tu es foutu by in-grid ;)

Admiral

Next up playing "The Riddle" by gigi d'agostino :)
(we seriously need to get some girls in this place when we have clubbing sessions :p)

Admiral
PS: My mix will be available online in 2 weeks, once localizations are complete ;)

Hey Admiral, I see what you mean about halo.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Bungie port it to mac!!!

It is so much fun. Me and my friends played for hours tag with the warthogs :D great game!

Hmm...what's with all the Marathon avatars all the sudden? Is there a new Marathon about to be released that I am not aware of?

Speaking of which: anybody here know anything about 3D usage in REALbasic?

HALO has a lot of marathon references ;)
Thats probably why :)

The warthog was so difficult to control :p -- my friend drove and I was the gunner lol ;)

Next song up

Shakira -- Ojos asi :)

Admiral

Sounds like a real groovy party Admiral. Next time you'll have to book some showgirls for the kiddies though. :D

*the door of the bar is opened, a stranger walks in, wearing a long, brown coat, full of dust. He sits down on the bar and quietly orders a drink, before he shouts

TADAAAAA!

Hey, after a week of holidays I am finally back on my Mac (hey, that rymes ;)
In my new office, in my new company, on my new Mac, with a new pair of shoes - AAAAAAND refreshed!!!! YIPIE!! I feel like I could even use a Dell without getting depressed ;)

Just thought I say hello. I checked the forum from time to time while I was on vacation on the Starnberger See near München (Munich), but now I finally have time again to participate on the forum!!! YIPIE!

HUMPAHUMPAHUMBATÄÄÄTÄRÄÄÄÄÄTÄTÄRÄÄÄÄÄTÄTÄRÄÄÄÄÄHUMPAHUMPA...

*marches through H&B's shouting HUMPATÄTÄRÄÄ

PS: to all french people...soccer isn't everything.....*buhahaaaa
At least, England, Germany and France can all fly in the same plane back to europe...*ducks and runs for cover screaming "MEDIC!" and "I need ammo!"

all this NEWNESS makes me jealous :(

oh well, congrats ulrik for your new job, new office, and new mac! oh wait, don't forget the NEW SHOES!

:p

you don't have to be jelous. If I'd tell you how much work I had to do and how much stress I had to bear, you maybe would be happy that you didn't have to do all this...

<style type="text/css">
BODY {
SCROLLBAR-BASE-COLOR: #2E3C97;
SCROLLBAR-ARROW-COLOR: #FFF788;
}
SELECT {
FONT-FAMILY: Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;
FONT-SIZE: 11px;
COLOR: #000000;
BACKGROUND-COLOR: #CFCFCF
}
TEXTAREA, .bginput {