Herve's Bar & Grill

Yea, things have improved since he showed up.. hehe. :)
Well, for me things have improved from the exact moment I started to look happy.. I think that change was in September at some point..

So stick around and liven it up. ;)

Yep, saw your pictures, Arden, but you didn't have much to say about it so I thought I'd ask.

Hmm, what'd you think of Rosyna?

How do you call it when you google your friends? Something like 'social googling'? 'socializing googling'? Don't tell me there is no term for the experience of just googling your friends around...

Rosyna is pretty cool. It's nice when you finally learn The Truth. :) We (being me, Miroku, Rosyna and another guy named Will) went to Japantown for dinner and Rosyna was nice enough to pay for the meal.

Arden, where are your pics with the Unsanity people? I'd like to see them.

Good news: I just ordered a 40 gig iPod today. Bad news is that my 2G 20-gig's hard drive is dying. Between lots of rebate type stuff and that a parts company will buy my 20 gig for $65 or $70, I will end up not paying tremendously more for this than a replacement hard drive. So there it is. I'm excited.

My band played a show on Wed. night. Went pretty well. We have some demo songs for gig purposes. We've been recording, but cleaned up a few rough songs . They're there in both AAC and MP3. We have another show on the 28th. Anyone here in NYC? You can come. :) This is me at Wed.'s show.

I received a nice crystal decanter set for Christmas, finally got to put it to some good use- McCallan 10 year old Single Malt Highland Scotch, mmmm. Thought I'd share some of it here in the bar
:D

Attachments

• DSCN0017a.jpg
    DSCN0017a.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 5
I just bought a new AIO printer as my old one was crapping out on me.

This one is much smaller than my Lexmark X73.

Back