Herve's Bar & Grill

BlingBling 3k12 you have stolen my hearth. I think that you are better than others. If you don't get anything for your money ask 1 Appleshare and laugh just of the machating people. I love the graphics work that you have done for me. I have a graduate in informatics, maybe you can follow my steps.

yes blingbling - someday you will get to call me doc. for now it's just ed. ;) i better pour you a double mountain dew considering all the energy you are going to need to figure out this buying a new imac deal. I kinda think talking to your dad about the tax deduction deal might be the best way to go. if your dad is willing, he will also know more about how to do it i would guess.

tolya - the gf is normally very tolerant and ignores stupidity very well. but she is also very big on standing up for her rights when push comes to shove. and i am not gathering any info for anything pertaining to my studies here on this site. this is strictly fun. and therapy for me:D

klink - theses are shorter and less involved than a dissertation. a thesis is associated with a masters and a dissertation with a phd. some schools make you do both. mine only requires the dissertation. interesting you should mention all the other things that go into your 1st impression a long with how someone is dressed. there has been a lot of research done on that. but none on how clothing reflects the impressions we make. the best most people can do is quote from dress for success which is not empirically researched at all. all those other things, the behavior things are the best clues for our instincts but some people do let their notions of the way someone should dress get in the way.

so herve - what do you think of your bar & grill so far? are we doing good service to your name?

ok, everybody the next round is on Blingbling - he said we could just add it to his apple account:p

since the next round is on blingnling 3 ouzo + lemonade combos bartender ;) -- you will like it guys :p --

Hey Ed... weird thing :p When I was doing my russian homework yesterday I came across the name tolya for teh first time in ages lol --- I think russians out to use it more often :p

aaaahhh finally it's friday...lets gather up in here tonite for happy hour ;P

Admiral

Ahh! Tolya strikes again!:eek:

I'm am dying a death of the worst kind, obsolescence!

Wow, that was low, I had to go look up that last word.:p

boy, tolya is going all out on somebody else's tab. i can see he is not a cheap date:p

so i guess Tolya is a good name to use when you are working deep undercover in Russia to discover their secrets to vodka, eh?;)

klink - did you fall off your stool? or did Phil push you?:D

so now phil, can you spell that big word again without looking this time? if you can we will give you double word score:p :p

and blingbling, when are you going to start selling Herve's Bar and Grill T-Shirts. maybe you could raise some money that way:cool:

seriously, i would order one if they were $15 or less including shipping

How about this! I can check on pricing... i know of a place downtown! (Serously!)

(also, I can work on multiple designs)

Attachments

• herve_black_tshirt.jpg
    herve_black_tshirt.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 35
I would like it to be known that I did not push klink off of his stool. I simply said the word "spork" and he fell to the floor, laughing convulsively.

Scrabble......only played the game once in my life. Lost terribly. I;ve never been very good at spelling.

How about herve's bar and grill pint glasses? They're great if you keep them in the freezer.

New "Herve's Stuff"!

A New T-Shirt Design!

The world conspiring against me? HA! BRING IT! :D

Attachments

• herve_white_tshirt.jpg
    herve_white_tshirt.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 37
nice BB. i tend to like pocket crests on the front and a large design on back, but the sleeve creast is a nice touch as well. i think you would have to talk with admin about the use of macosx.com since legally that is his property but i think you could probably work something out. While white tshirts are cheaper to make, they also are not as popular. stick with the black designs or even dark blue would be my advice. i also think i liked the arched herve better regardless of other changes. also keep in mind that each color you use will cost extra to print. try to keep total number of colors to 2 or 3 max and remember that white is one color on a dark shirt. (i used to sell screen printing for tshirts about 7-8 years ago.) the more different places you print, the more the cost as well. gray shirts also work well if you want a lighter color.

phil, speciality glassses aree really expensive unless you order HUGE quantities. you've really got to watch what to you say to klink. he seems to laugh at your jokes much too easily. probably just the guilt of thinking he had insulted you a while back. please help him back up to his stool.:p

At a website... cafepress.com, you can use tons of colors in a shirt design and they will still cost around the same as another... you can also make mugs and stuff...

they seem pretty good since Ultima Online used it for one of their yearly fan gatherings...

well, their prices are a bit steep, but on the other hand there is nothing to lose - no initial outlay of cash on your part. i was not aware of this place but it seems like a great idea. you should get talking with admin. given their selection i would be partial to long sleeve t's, sweatshirt and/or large coffee mugs. maybe admin could set up a seperate store with just macosx or press3 or what ever he wants it be stuff. then he would have another source of $$ for the site as well.
i was just half kidding when i brought up the idea, but you just might be able to pull this off.

Herve, you don't have any problems with this, do you? spreading your name all over the world and making you famous? (or infamous;) )
Speak now or forever hold your peace:D hey it's not quite being a rock star but it is about as close as you can get at macosx.com:D

lol -- hey I never said I was cheap ;-)
Besides when money is not an object you can be very imaginative (when money is an object you can also be imaginative) :p

So what have you people been up to ?
Are there any nice waitresses around here ????

Admiral

Sorry Ed, but klink insists that he sit at one of the small plastic fisher price tables. Don't ask me how it got there, I didn't even notice it until now, but I'll try and coax him back up into a stool.;)

Ed, it has come to my attention that that you have held every single type of job on the face of the planet. You were problably a professor of admiral's as one point, were you not?

There is only one job remaining. For many people this is the final hurdle, the impossible jump, the piece of gum stuck onto the bottom of your shoe.

What? Thats correct Ed. You're going to be a carnie. You know, circus folk. Report back here at 07:30 for your first course, circusmanship 101.:D

All that Bass.. took the longest pee of my LIFE! A 48 hour pee!

OK I'm not that sensitive guys, I just like sitting on this plastic chair. It fits my bottom nicely. And see, it has these neat telescopic legs, buff! Now I can reach the bar.

Phil you get your $10 for obsolescence but I think that should be the last one. I wouldn't want to set a precedence. Plus it's making me broke.
Keep the funny words coming but wait till I swallow my beer first. Dang that hurt the old trumpet.

Bling I like those t-shirts and if it does go into production, count me in for one. Nice work.

Herve are you still here? I've been seeing informatics tossed around for months but I still don't get what it actually is. What is it?

Admiral I thought you would know what gig was. I had this confused look on my face as I was writing that out. Have you done some DJ gig's? Is there a scene for that in Boston? I know it's huge (or was of last summer) in Europe.

I'm very much confused now. After about a year of calling Phil and Tolya, Matrix Agent and Admiral, it seems awkward to use something different. What do you guys prefer, your real names or your X names?

Back