Herve's Bar & Grill

200 post in two days, wow! I think HB&G is back, and that Mystique is quite the hostess! She really knows how to bring in the clientele.

Keep up the good work! :D

hmm, ilove candied yams with melted marshmallows on top. i'll have to tell the cat in the yams story sometime. :p

yea, must be the leather pants. :D

Originally posted by RacerX
200 post in two days, wow! I think HB&G is back, and that Mystique is quite the hostess! She really knows how to bring in the clientele.

Keep up the good work! :D

Thank you R-X...it's always nice to hear a compliment when you are the struggling new girl on the block.:)

Hey, guys. Thanks for the welcome back. Just got back from Hoboken, NJ, seeing Yo La Tengo. It's the Hanukkah Series, for the eight nights of Hanukkah. Of the many times I've seen them, this was definitely my least favorite. They had this "Free Jazz" band who opened for them play most of their set with them as well. I relate it to dumping ketchup on fine French food.

Anyway, so things are going well. Klink, I did get my Sun certification last spring. In June, I started working for the US Bankruptcy Court in Lower Manhattan doing system administration. Good gig. Also moved from Kensington to Carroll Gardens days before the new job. Awesome neighborhood.

So anyway, who's gonna pull me a pint of Guinness? :)

Hello Hazmat, I was just about to dim the lights and go home...been bored for a few hours sitting here painting my toenails and listening to the lonely hearts tunes on the juker.

*Hands hazmat his Guinness* Wish I could join you...bloody thirsty tonight.

So you are a New Yorker with that Klink fellow as well, aye? Some day I'm going to visit there just to say I did :D

Originally posted by Ed Spruiell
yams and hams - good stuff together. almost like porkchops and applesauce. :D
There's nothing wrong with that combo!!!

Casey goes to finish his Porkchops and Applesauce Combo in peace

Originally posted by plastic
Sigh..... yams...
Sheesh man...did you have to build a castle out of the damn things?

GET OVER IT

*Mystique dusts off the air hockey table she scrubbed on all night just for that onery ulrik, puts a cover over it, steps back to admire her new curtains, then dims the lights for anyone needing a toddy and heads out the door*

Originally posted by mystique

Are you gonna be like a shopping bag person? You know like, sit in
alleyways and like talk to buildings and wear men's old shoes and that kinda thing?

Ed must have told you more about me than I realized...

Yawn... it has been raining here all day... and the humidity is making things almost unbearable... had to stay indoors the whole day.... thankfully I get to rush to a meeting for the Mac User Group Singapore today...

Wow, this place is really shaping up, mysti. Nice curtains. This place needed a woman's touch. :)

That's awesome news hazmat! Getting your certs done and landing a cool gig admining for the gov. Nize. I hear Carroll Gardens is really turning around some lately. I think that's by Smith St., west of Park Slope, right? It's great to hear you're doing so well.

"Pork chops and apple sauce."??? Wasn't that the famous Bobby Brady/Bogart line? :p

Heh, ulrik. You really have yourself knee deep into SGIs. I remember when you bought your first box. :cool:

Originally posted by Klink

That's awesome news hazmat! Getting your certs done and landing a cool gig admining for the gov. Nize. I hear Carroll Gardens is really turning around some lately. I think that's by Smith St., west of Park Slope, right? It's great to hear you're doing so well.

Thanks, Klink. That's exactly where Carroll Gardens is. Just below Cobble Hill. Lots of awesome bars and restaurants around here. We should meet up for a *real* beer sometime. :)

"Pork chops and apple sauce."??? Wasn't that the famous Bobby Brady/Bogart line? :p

Peter Brady. ;)

Heh, ulrik. You really have yourself knee deep into SGIs. I remember when you bought your first box. :cool:

I'm now down to one Sun. I sold the Blade 100 and got a 20 gig iPod. So worth it for me. I love this thing.

Back