How do you make a partition?

Androo

Yeah, Androo.
Hey, how do you make a partition on your hard drive? Do you think it would fix my problems with classic????????????

Simply by using "Drive Setup" in the "Utilities" folder when starting up from the install CD. Don't forget that it WILL ERASE EVERYTHING that's on your hard drive.

I don't know if this will take care of the issues you have with Classic...for me it's just a matter of what's sooo much easier when having Classic and OSX on the same computer.

Good luck, brother!

ok, so when you have another partition it will show 2 hard drives on your desktop?
OK, thanx,
Andrew.

Yeah i am probably getting one
or i might get the new imac,
once mine gets old
mine is from a year ago
i hope around christmas i get that new imac!!!!!

Originally posted by senzo
Simply by using "Drive Setup" in the "Utilities" folder when starting up from the install CD. Don't forget that it WILL ERASE EVERYTHING that's on your hard drive.

I don't know if this will take care of the issues you have with Classic...for me it's just a matter of what's sooo much easier when having Classic and OSX on the same computer.

Good luck, brother!

Wait a minute! you mean i can start up in os x using the cd? or can i just start up with the installer?????????

hahahaa, xaq ur site is kool!
i like the etc. page!

screw classic, i am not writing all those cds just to run 2 programs.

Be careful, everyone. Don't assk him about it.

Or he will e-mail you, IM you and PM you about until you die. :eek:

:p

Huh? it says that it only supports linux and windows! NOOOOOOOO!
or can you make it on a mac?

oooooooo! ok
are you a hostonce customer?
it requires a program to build the site, right?
If you say yes, that's good!
I hate those ones that have a site builder, then they put all their time into the site builder and then when you upload a site on your computer using a program, stuff screws up.
How much is the GoLive 6 update? i got GoLive 4 like 3 years ago.

Back