How many iTunes songs have you bought?

MDLarson said:
Dude, if you're crabbing about missing your $500, you can only blame yourself. Apple sends you periodic invoices, so you shouldn't have been surprised...

We've bought 15 songs or so, between me and my wife.
No, I'm not surprised or crabbing. I don't mind spending the money, and it's not a problem. I'm just saying that Apple has gotten me to spend $500 on music that I would have never spent on it...

ive bought........two songs
the Coldplay exclusive "Life is for Living"
and "Jesus is Just Alright" Doobie Brothers (this one i used in a video on my friends' confirmation, lol :p)

its hard to say because i use my quicksilver and ti book, but my guess would be over 190 songs... between the two of them (there is some overlap_

Ripcord said:
No, the RIAA won't let you download music... They're hemming and hawing on the deals...
What the F*@K!?! What the hell are they thinking of? First they want us to buy the music, then they PREVENT me from buying music...oh well, I bet their industry will survive by suing KaZaa users. I'd love to hear from some RIAA executive what they are really thinking of. If no-one did it before, these people will surely kill the music.

What the F*@K!?! What the hell are they thinking of? First they want us to buy the music, then they PREVENT me from buying music...oh well, I bet their industry will survive by suing KaZaa users. I'd love to hear from some RIAA executive what they are really thinking of. If no-one did it before, these people will surely kill the music.
In this case, it's not the evil RIAA, but evil lawyers who have copyright laws in each country. In the US, there are fewer restrictions than say the UK. So, for a European iTMS, Apple has to have legal accords with every country there, which isn't easy (check the debates over going to the Euro).

Yes, the RIAA wants you to buy music... in America. Hence the Recording Industry Association of America.

Back