i broke my garage door

aaaand damn it. teaches you not to be in a hurry! i was late for a meeting and pulled out of the garage before the garage door was up! CRACK! BOOM! and im in some deep trouble just for being in a hurry.

You know you've been in the forum too long when immediately after you've smashed into your garage door, you come online to tell us about it. :D

Sorry to hear that happened, hope there wasn't too much damage.

and usually people just get speeding tickets for being in a hurry. :p

if it makes you feel any better poptart, i smashed the front end of my car into a telephone pole the second week i had my license. combination of being in a hurry and showing off :rolleyes:

I had something like that happen.....kinda. I got my license in April 2001 and had successfully gotten by for over 6 months with no accidents.....then my dad had to ruin it all. He was in a hurry to get to work and didn't notice my car because, as he put it, "It was covered in dirt and it blended in." Needless to say he was backing out and started turning and the snowplow on the front of his Jeep hit the driver side door of my car. Then he left for work and didn't mention a thing until I called asking if he knew why there were three gigantic scratches in my door panel..

Back