I want multiple Docks, but until then...

Jasoco

Video Gamer/Collector
What ToolBar apps are there out there? Preferably free. (Or VERY cheap) I just want a toolbar that I can put on the left side and set it to Auto Hide that I can skin or change colors. I'd need it to drop my folders in.

Also if the folders still retain the ability to show the contents in menus, that'd be cool.

Skinnable would rock. Auto-hide is a must.

Also, I DON'T want the toolbar apps icon showing in my Dock.

This way I can finally rip my folders off my Dock and leave room for more docked apps.

Try dropdrawers... search on versiontracker.com for it...

many people use this app and love it.

I already used it. Any OTHER suggestions?

DropDrawers wasn't a Toolbar. It was a drawer program. I want one that completely hides off screen and appears when I move the mouse all the way over to the side.

I thought of it but I'd rather have a toolbar on the left side to put my folders on. Not multiple Dock setups.

Well, I decided to just download DragThing. It looks nice, but it's $25 and doesn't even allow you to set docks to Auto-hide or remove its icon from the REAL Dock. I'll send the suggestions to the programmer. If they were to include those options, I'd buy it! But I'll use it unregistered for now.

Oh, hell. Maybe I'll register it right now. I just hope they put Auto-hide in soon.

Why not put the dock on the left side and drop folders in it? You can set it to auto-hide if you like, too.

I've got four folders in mine, three filled with application aliases, and one folder is an alias to my documents folder so I can instantly access any document on the HD. I pasted custom icons onto them so I can differentiate between them.

I don't understand why this doesn't work for you. The dock can hold a buttload of folders, and it doesn't cost an extra $25!

:confused:

Back