Image 2D Animation Software

gabrielleitao

Issac Newton loves Apple
Hello,

I was looking for a software to create image animation videos, like just taking an image and then making it to zoom out or in, or there slide to the other side of the picture. Do you understand what I mean?

Do you guys know a good software for Mac OS X, simple to use or whatever, free or shareware or whatever, that I could use to make this kind of animation with pictures, then export the animation to a video file, so I can put the video on Final Cut Pro and then edit a movie for a school project?

Thanks a lot for the help.

I believe you're looking for the "Ken Burns" effect -- where still pictures pan and zoom, right? iMovie does this... and you can also add transitions between photos as well.

I do believe, like Natobasso said, that Final Cut Pro/Express also does this.

I believe you're looking for the "Ken Burns" effect -- where still pictures pan and zoom, right? iMovie does this... and you can also add transitions between photos as well.

I do believe, like Natobasso said, that Final Cut Pro/Express also does this.

Hello,

I would really like to do that on Final Cut. Although, I dont know where or how to find that effect. Could you maybe tell me where can I find this effect on teh sidebar of Final Cut Pro 5?

Thank you.

imovie, maybe even iphoto with export slideshow.

Hey,

Thanks a lot for the tip. I put my pictures on iPhoto on a slideshow and then I exported the slideshow to a video file. It was perfect! Now I hope to try to use Final Cut Pro and do some really cool extra effects... like zooming where I like and control other stuff..

Thanks!

I don't do Final Cut, but I know that iMovie will do what you are describing with slideshows, and that came with your Mac.

Back