iPod and Gapless Playback -- Sign the Petition!

MBHockey said:
Who is this directed at? Seems pretty much out of nowhere.
It's directed at all the posters who link the gapless feedback to the Mac OS X feedback. They know who they are. I am tired of seeing valid complaints go off to a division that will do nothing with the complaints because it doesn't concern them. I am a little older than most here and I know how most corporations work. Those complaints most likely are going off the circular files (garbage cans) when they go to the wrong department. Also, I have first hand knowledge that if enough complaints about the same subject get to the right hands, people at Apple take notice and try to see why it is happening. So, I am trying to point to people promoting a worthless petition that if they channel their complaints to the right division things can and probably will change!

::sleepy:: Oh my ! Is this a drive to get more postings or something? Sounds like MB wants something he can get elsewhere? Why bother Apple at all? :confused:

because even without gapless playback, iPod is still better (IMO) than any other player on the market. So why not try to get it in iPod.

And no, i'm not doing to bump up my post count... :rolleyes:

MBHockey said:
because even without gapless playback, iPod is still better (IMO) than any other player on the market. So why not try to get it in iPod.

especially since apple is actually releasing now versions of the best portable audio player ever on a frequent basis ::love::

Back