IRC News

yoshi

Registered
I just updated our irc server. I spent the last weekend + memorial day compiled and configing so we can have you guys all on there. We now have services and a better irc server. Me and Kilowatt welcome you to join #macintosh and hope to see you there. I mean we have a crapload of users here but most of you are too lazy to click chatrooms at the top of your browser or download snak or something. get on irc, meet and chat with people you know from the forums and get tech support in real time.

in short: get your butts on irc! :D

~David

Why not run pisg? Seeing the activity and activity times might encourage people to irc.

There's so many people in Herve's Bar & Grill all the time. It's easier to hold a conversation in irc folks :)

Jadey we no longer use the eggdrop so we don't have a source for a log file. Although I can setup Durandal again on Admins Server...

~Yoshi

Yes, come on IRC. Its a great room with great people. We just need more people on there to talk to and help out. Its easier and better then you think.

You don't need an eggdrop anymore. It can read many log file types, including ircle. I have a long ircle log file. I should parse it and show some sample stats.

Considering all the things going on around here these days , my first thought was that it was revoked :rolleyes:, but I PMed Admin about it and he said that a sewage pipe burst near the server building and all the stuff is down until they clean it up.

It would have been nice if we were told that without having to inquire though. :rolleyes:

Actually not very stinky considering that wasn't what really happened, but thats another story....

Come on irc.lfnet.net #kilonet. That is kilowatt's server. A bunch of us are on there.

But if they don't want to have support Channels, that is fine.

irc.lfnet.net #kilo
is aka
irc.bloodandcoffee.net #kilo

kilo is moving and it resolves to me.
I am on a T1, and some of the chatters have shells on
the machine...

We don't know if it is gone for good...

EDIT: I posted at almost the same time as yoshi. I didn't know he was investigating...

Back