iSync not sync my Palm!!

changomarcelo

Friend of the elves
I have tried all the possible configurations and I couldn't get the contacts in the Mac appear in my Palm.
Did anyone get it work like this? What settings are you using?

You have to turn off synchronization of calendar events and contacts from Palm Desktop (you can find the information on what to do by choosing "Help" in iSync). Once you've disabled synchronization of events and contacts from Palm Desktop, in Hot Sync Managers conduit settings, the Palm will show up in iSync.

When you start synchronization in iSync, the application will tell you to hit the synchronization button on your cradle (or start synchronization on your Palm device if you are using iR or Bluetooth). Do that, and it should work.

Thank you. I did what you said and now, when I press the HotSync button, on the Palm craddle, I got the Conduit Manager saying it is synchronizing the iSync conduit and iSync opens and starts doing something, but finally it never shows any progress. I attach an image with the iSync and Conduit Manager windows. That windows always remain the same, they don't show any progress, until the synchronozation times out and nothing happens :(

Attachments

• isync.jpg
    isync.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 43
Start iSync, and click the synchronizing button in iSync. A dialogue will appear telling you to press the hot sync button on the cradle. Do that and it will work (I hope).

Back