iTunes - Pepsi is a FARCE, a LIE, and a SHAME

I'm in the San Diego area here and haven't seen any bottles either, I have to go to 7-11 to find the cups. I never got a Slurpee though, I always get the fountain drinks with the cups for $1.09. I've won probably 12 songs so far with these cups.

I wish I could find those bottles too though, they don't seem to be anywhere.

As someone said before, stores have a certain amount of stock in bottles, once those bottles run out, they get a new shipement in. They probably have the new bottles in back, but their stock of old bottles hasn't run out yet, so they are keeping them from shelves.

None at the local Cub foods here in the Twin Cities yet, just as a point of reference.

I'm in San Francisco and I haven't seen any here or in Marin County. I have to say I haven't been looking hard for them more then when I see pepsi bottles I look for iTunes ones.
I can see how people get upset since it's long since they launched the promotion. I wouldn't mind getting some free downloads myself.

Viktor

Found one today, in Cala foods on california street, only diet pepsi. I don't like diet but i bought one just for the fun of it but I didn't win and the diet pepsi teasted like.. well not good. :p bummer

Viktor

g/re/p said:
If i have to drink a nasty tasting pepsi to win 1 song, i will buy the song instead.

Yea i hate Pepsi too...... It just tastes like crap..... i just get the caps from my mom she is a pepsi drinker and she keeps them for me.... got 12 songs so far......

What ? There are NO Pepsi iTunes caps in NYC. If you mean Brooklyn Queens Northern NJ or the Bronx, then say that. I mean Manhattan. Where the hell are they? It's almost the middle of March and I too want my free music. Gristede's sure doesn't have then and my company's cafeteria definately doesn't. Nor does Rite Aid. Where are they?

I wished I liked pepsi... because every time i buy one, I think... Wow, a free 99cent song... it only cost me $1.09 plus tax...

Well, we started getting the goods about 3 weeks into Feb south of Seattle, WA... finally started seeing Sierra Mist bottles today... and I hate Pepsi and prefer Sierra Mist.

My wife just bought a Big Gulp from a 7-11 store in Long Beach, CA yesterday. It has the iTunes promotion (but she didn't win).

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. I FINALLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY got a frickin soda and I won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm 1 for 1. Except the fricking iTunes music store will let me listen to samples but not log in to reddeem my song - I'll wait till I go home to my mac. Who buys their first iTunes song on a PC anyhow?

I live in San Diego county. I deducted that it has a lot to do w/ the Lakers being in the same state (duh). Hence, we're bombarded w/ Lakers' crapola of contests and no iTunes give away bliss. I feel your pain and I too have looked everywhere. It also has to do w/ the strike that's going on (well, it's over now). Pepsis or goods in general are not being stocked/cycled as quick. Total bummer. Yay for iTMS.

just bought some iTunes Pepsi bottles in San Jose ... finally. I don't know when the bottles showed up, but it was recent.

For all you cali southbay people, you could buy some at the safeway on montague or the safeway on el camino (near stanford).

BTW, i won 3 out of 6 .... beating the odds!!!!

I hope you all are aware that now the tip is out to get to the winning-code without actually _buying_ a bottle, you may happen to buy a winner-bottle that doesn't win, because the code has already been claimed... ;-)

Back