Jaguar arrived

Originally posted by ahmettaha
huh. I guess I received it earlier then everuone else. Even though I paid 5$ for shipping
I think I speak for the majority when I offer my most sincere *PBTHTBTBTBTBTBTBTBTBTBTBTBTBT* :p :p :D

my order says shipped on the 21st

payed for 2nd day shipping so it should arrive today [friday]

and i was going to go into my office early....pffft.....

Just be ready all of you who want your copy.

Jaguar has officially arrived at your reseller store.
( I saw all the boxes yesterday morning )
Please dont insist to get it before tomorrow they cannot sell it before then)
But it is there and ready for you all.

-Sighter

Originally posted by NuCleuZ
First thing tomorrow morning, together with the Playstation2 I won for preordering Jaguar!!!!

You suck. A free playstation 2?! Holy cow. My jaguar should be on my doorstep this afternoon (friday) =)

Twister

Originally posted by NuCleuZ
First thing tomorrow morning, together with the Playstation2 I won for preordering Jaguar!!!!

Um... I don't think you can install Jaguar on the PS2 tho... heh JK ;)

Mine is here, going to go install it on the iMac 15"!!! :) I'll be at the apple store woodfield at 10:20 tonight, picking up (i'm guessing) a fuzzy X t-shirt in a capsule :) hehe have a good one everyone, enjoy jaguar -- OS is amazing!

AJaX: How was the Woodfield party?. Driving to Woodfield Mall on a Friday night did not sound like a fun time, so I stayed home.

I ordered Jaguar Thursday/Friday (8-22 @ about 12 AM) and it shipped Friday afternoon. I choose the free shipping, because I wasn't it that much of a rush. The Ethernet cable was upgraded to FedEx, and when I got the Jaguar confirmation, shipping as upgraded to "AirborneExpress Overnight Express by Noon (w/Saturday)" delivery.

Apple REALLY want's to get Jaguar to us Mac users ON the 24th, it not sooner. According to the status, it's out for delivery, and I should get it soon...

Back