Jaguar breaks apple's OS sales record.

And CompUSA can't keep them in stock.

The new machines are flying, also.

well when i was in the apple store a couple of days ago, i saw many people
buying OS 10.2 or tiBooks.

i wonder if Steve is going to get to double the number of mac users by
years end?

How many of us Mac users are there anyway (globally)? And do we know how many use OSX? (At least 108,973 (that's weekend sales + macosx.com registered users!)

[EDIT]: oops, bad calculation! Some of us 8,973 maybe be part of those 100,000, darn:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Oscar Castillo
I wonder how well the systems are selling..

At the Soho Apple store on Friday night, I saw quite a few iBooks being bought as well as a couple of G4 towers in the time I was in the store (15 minutes, after a 1.5 hour wait)... I don't know how this compare to their normal sales, but the sales people were busy busy, with 3 lines at the register in parallel that just did not seem to end...

At our apple store [albany ny] they were giving 10% off of anything in the store if you bought jaguar. thats quite a chunk of change if you walked home with a dual ghz g4 and a cinema hd display :D

Envy... there ain't no such queues in Singapore, but Jaguar is running at a healthy pace. But not anywhere close to what is happening in the US. Which I hoped that there will be.

Need more converts!

I think this is a good example of WOM advertising, which im sure the apple community is no stranger to.

After all, there was no mainstream media about Jaguar was there? No TV commercials, etc...

Heck, someone I know who watched an apple switch ad [and wasnt listening 100% carefully to it] wasn't even sure what the ad was for...[lol]

Back