Java 6/2.2.6

Needsumhelp

Registered
I see people talking about "java 6" for macs, and people have told me I need java 6 to run certain programs. Is java 6 the same as java 2.2.6? Does it just have a different name? If they are not the same thing, where can I find java 6? If they are the same, I know I can just get it form the apple website.

P.S.
Is there any way to change where my computer saves my screenshots? My desktop is literaly "covered" in pictures, and was wondering if I could get them to just save in a folder, so I dont have to move them there

P.P.S.
Does anyone know where to get hypercam for mac? I was really wanting it lately. (no viruses please!)

P.P.P.S.
I am on version 10.3.9 of mac OSX

Thanks for the help

P.S.
Is there any way to change where my computer saves my screenshots? My desktop is literaly "covered" in pictures, and was wondering if I could get them to just save in a folder, so I dont have to move them there

Open Terminal and enter something like this:

defaults write com.apple.screencapture location "/Users/your_username_here/Desktop/Screenshots"

Hit return, log out, and that should do it. Be sure to create a folder at the location you specify if it doesn't already exist.

Open Terminal and enter something like this:

defaults write com.apple.screencapture location "/Users/your_username_here/Desktop/Screenshots"

Hit return, log out, and that should do it. Be sure to create a folder at the location you specify if it doesn't already exist.

THANK YOU

You are my savior!

Back