Just ordered a MBP!

Not to be rude, or burst your bubble, but do your 7 words warrant it's own thread?

don't get me wrong I work for Apple and i am glad you got a new MBP, but it may have been more appropriate to put this in your "MacBook Pro Dilemma" thread as it would have told people what you decided to go with.

Anyways I'm no Moderator so not my place to speak. enjoy

TRUE I WAS SO HAPPY I WAS NOT THINKING.

So if you work for apple what do you think about all the said issues with the early MBP's?

nooooooooo, the issues would go in the other thread. ;) ... let's keep this one up for all those who want to say "yay!" about them ordering one.

Well, that's simple, really. -> Sleep will actually _shorten_ the wait. Calculate the hours 'til it arrives. Let's assume it's 100 hours. Now if you _sleep_ 8 hours, it's already down to 92. See? Sleep helps. ;)

Well, I will retroactively go ME TOO!!! and add that you will have a VERY good time with your MBP. It has both Teh Shiny and Teh Snappy in spades!

the MBP is working pretty well. The only problems are the heat (can get really hot so not really a "laptop") and the buzz in the top left hand corner.

Joshua

I will post when I get mine. I ordered last night and the fedex tracking says it will be here tomorrow I don't belive it to be that fast (really I don't want to get my hopes up). Talk to you soon.

You'll love it. I got mine last week and am very happy with it.

I have an imac G5 and I can say that it handled Photoshop about the same, which is pretty darn good. I was expecting Photoshop to be unusable but I have used it to create a 300dpi DVD cover with ~40 layers and it was fine.

GREAT I use Photoshop to edit photos but nothing to large. How does it handle games in Rosetta is. Sims. My girlfriend loves the sims.

hey northmendo, I'm guessing you live in mendocino county (especially by your picture of the golden gate bridge and inside of Coit Tower), and ironically if you had decided to go to your closest Apple Store to buy your computer instead of ordering on-line, I might have actually sold that MBP to you ^_^

any reason in particular for ordering it on-line?

I do live in Mendocino county. I already ordered. I is about a 3 hr drive to San Fran for me and with work I just couldn't make it any time soon. Where is the Apple Store you work at and thanks for checking out my site.

Back