Let's see if your real face looks better than your desktop. Post your pic!

Wow, there is a lot going on in this thread! :eek:

Ok, I am not such an active reader of this forum, but let me show you guys how I look. Since I am not so skilled with any of those graphic tools, you gonna see an ordinary pic...
Sorry, really didn't find anything fancy and funny!
:(

Originally posted by AdmiralAK
it was not a poll but I dynamically spun one since people were callng me a geek, dork and nerd ;)

Oh, I wasn't calling you a dork. I was just jumping on the bandwagon. :)

Hey, i didn't specify who i called geek. see, "you geeks" .. but as you like admiral. i'm definitelly and officially a geek and i like geeks, as you want... ;)

Originally posted by Giaguara
... i'm definitelly and officially a geek and i like geeks, as you want... ;)

There's hope yet!... Who's the Apple of your eye? [pun intended] For those who are just picking up on this thread, look VERY closely at Giaguara's eyes in her pictures.

yeah... please explain -- coffee has not awoken me yet ;)

Admiral
PS: I hope my position, I am not a geek...however I am a greek :D

The officially geek ... i guess i'm that since Leander Kahney wrote it in Wired... And a Mac fetishist. [how nice, he used my name though it was written _nowhere_ in the site, and then he linked there without telling first]. awwww....

Coffee's redy, guys ... jaguar goes to hunt now ;)

I still don't think I'm a geek. But then again they say denial is the first form of proof. But I'm not overweight, I don't pound the Dr. Pepper, I refuse to wear a t-shirt that says "Got root?", and I feel that talking shop with co-workers outside of work shows an extreme lack of personality. :D

Well there are more types of geek.. i've never been fat either. Actually i think i will do that program that gives me a hint sometimes "go to eat" and "go to sleep" ... well yea, one of the top moments of geekiness, getting an email from apple (someone at apple) at 5 am telling "go to sleep" ... :p

Newton? but you said you weren't a geek..

newton? what newton? wait iìll go to terminal to google it ... :p

Tolya - need i go find the post and quote you? you know, the one where your excuse for not finding a girlfriend was being "so geeky" :D

hmmm.... as a matter of fact ed... I challenge you to do it :D

btw: OMG she does not know what a newton is :eek: eeeeed! that is blasphemous :eek:

Back