Let's see if your real face looks better than your desktop. Post your pic!

Actually that was taken at the end of a long weekend of sailing. Due to the tides in Puget Sound, my destination, the weekend, etc, etc. I had to motor for about 5+ hours that morning. So as I am sitting in the cockpit bored out of my mind, drinking my coffee, wishing I had an iBook, I saw some harbor seals I, grabbed the camera took a pic, the tiller swung around, I grabbed it, took a look at the pic and it was of my knee. Not a seal in sight. So, I thought sitting there very bored, with nothing else to do (sort of like tonight!) why don't I take a series of pics of my knee, while I'm sailing and this will be a real cool and artsy thing. Somewhere is an entire zip disk of pics of my knee in the foreground and various views of puget sound in the background. Well, it gave me something to do and someday who knows, maybe they will make me a lot of money......

ugg - i'm glad you showed us the larger version. when i look at your avatar, i see a Drew Carey look alike. obviously it's only the glasses. (yours and mine :p )

[edX and chevy] As those pictures are on a friend's server, and as this server has recently gone through a VERY bad phase (Linux reorganizing), the pictures were downline for some time.
They're online now :)

Attachment = Amanda

…

Attachments

• am.jpg
    am.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 61
Wow! My WonderDawg's 12 already. Here she is a few years ago (she's the furry one on the right, and no, her tongue really isn't purple). :p

"What I am doing here"?
senne?
you mean out of that "erotic peep show" corner?

if were you I'd better get out before the police gets u, you look underage to be at places like that :)

Here's me on drums:
22831009.jpg

Back