Let's see if your real face looks better than your desktop. Post your pic!

Gia and Apple employee? Now it makes sense how she got her hands on two nice powerbooks. But seriously, is that Gia? Hey Gia, come here and let us know!

Well ... hehe. Actually I have only one powerbook myself .. :D
But the totals of the house where I live .. well, 6 people of which 6 work for a very nice computer company ... would look somehting like : 1 powerbook 17", I think abour 3 powerbooks 12", 2-3 ibooks 12", 1 ibook clamshell, airmac, airport express, an unknown number of ipods, digital cameras, mobile phones, a newton 2000, soon to add an imac g5, a dual g5, an xserve raid sfp ... :D (and at work desk atm only a g4, an emac, one powerbook 17" ...

So, what do you guys think? Is it me ...? Should I add a poll ...?

Well, considering your and Dorns locations..
I would guess it's you. :)
But didn't you have few books on one of your posted pics in your flat? I never get over enviousness and that's why I remember so well.

Oh wait, I did post a few pics of my room. But I moved.. still living on the same street, just in a different house. I'll take eventually some pics .. :D

this isnt my normal face, but i havent dressed up for halloween in a long time, so i thought id share this one! hahah

Attachments

• Holy Terror.jpg
    Holy Terror.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 43
They're all very cool pics, out of the ones I've seen, you all look great!

Do you think a new topic should be started? In all respect, it's hard searching 43 pages to find pics of different members (Always wondered what Zammy and ElDio look like, they're the smartest people I know, I'm weird, lol) and I can't use search. If I try, and enter "Zammy Sam" and the title of this thread it'll just pick up all his posts, and I don't fancy going through all of them, no offense intended.

Anyhow, just my opinion.

Lol, nope, I mean both of ya. Not Eldio though, I meant Eldiablo, well, after I realised that's how it's spelt :S .

But seriously, the 4 most helpful people here IMO are you, El, Fryke and bobw.

What part of Germany do you live in?

Convert, I am happy I was able to help you out together with Eldiablo, Fryke and bobw. I am living in Saarbrücken - close to the border of france. The next big cities are Köln, Stuttgart and Mannheim, if these are familiar to you. So, where are you from?
MBHockey, looks like we should advertise with your and some others pics to make this forum more attractive to girls. ;)

Very cool pic MB.

Zammy, I am originally from Iraq but I have lived in England most of my life. I am very interested in Germany (I should do some more research on it!) and my friend lives there. I may be going to see her soon. I forget what town/city/village she lives in but it's to the west of Berlin.

Iraq? Hi neighbor! ;) I am originally from iran. I might be wrong, but I think you haven't yet posted a pic of yours. If so, what are you waiting for? ;)

i'm not sure I've posted on here (important? no.) but even if I have, I'm fatter now, so it'll be a nice new pic. lol

this is me and my 7month old son (uh, I'm on the left)

Attachments

• IMGP3130.jpg
    IMGP3130.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 20
Back