Lifelong Dream...

Thanks chemistry_geek, for trying to help me realize my dream. :) Pooh on the rest of you trying to hold back a visionary. :eek:

I'll help you with your ammunition supply, Jadey. The movie theaters here have candy that's been on the shelves since the 50's.

Can I help you choose targets?

Originally posted by xoot

Refer to my Congrats thread, where it says that people have to read through long posts from people like you, and when they're halfway, they find out that they don't understand. With my posts, they just know. :D

xoot,

Are you saying that you don't understand my posts? Why, this equation right here

x = x0 + v0*t + 1/2*a*t^2

makes perfect sense. It says that x (position, left side) = the entire expression on the right side, position. If you looks at the units for each variable, they all reduce down to meters, position. Though, after looking at this equation, I probably should have used others. Another equation that applies is:

v = v0 + a*t

where v = final velocity, a = acceleration, and t = time. And still another is:

x = x0 + 1/2*(v0 + v)*t

where x = final position, x0 = initial position, v0 is intial velocity, v = final velocity, and t = time.

I think this is SO MUCH fun. When I was writing the first post, I actually imagined standing on the moon in a space suite, launching bowling balls and ju ju bees at Earth. I specifically was aiming for Redmond, WA. This would be so much fun, playing on the moon, hearing your voice echo in the space suit, fogging up the visor from LMAO.

I'm still a little kid at heart.

Anyone who wants to help is welcome. We'll need ju-jubes that are stale enough that they don't burn up when entering earth's atmosphere. Hopefully nkuvu's ancient ju-jubes will do the trick.

My lifelong dream when I was a little kid and didn't even know of Mac's....

Work at Microsoft for future Windows Development!

(slapping begins)

HEY HEY! STOP IT!

My New (and much improved) lifelong dream...
1) Go to college at the Academy of Art College at San Francisco
2) Work at Apple for Public Relations or Advertising
3) Meet a wonderful woman, live with her forever, have a beautiful family (1 Girl, 1 Boy)
4) Live in a nice house on the ocean with an extrordinary view
5) Make enough money so that when I retire, I can do anything that I want.

That's sounds pretty good right? To have the most absolute perfect life? :D

Originally posted by xoot
Filmmaker? Why not actor? :confused:

I like the construction of a film more than acting in one. I love editing and cinematography. Besides, I am not good looking enough to be an actor! :D

My lifelong dream is to see Earth from space in person.

(*sigh* Words fail me on how to express what I feel when I think about seeing that.)

I hear you SimX... I'd love to be able to travel through space and see all the different planetary bodies. Every time I watch the Discovery channel I am fascinated by the space documentaries. I keep thinking about how beautiful and grand the universe is and how absolutely tiny and minute we all are... Kinda puts things in perspective.

simX, that was beautiful. :) *teardrop*

My lifelong dream is to marry the woman I love, raise a family, find personal fulfillment in a job, and to move into a nice house located near a lake. :D Until then there is no rest. ;)

By the way, this thread is great. I rated it a five star. :)

Well, i've read all your dreams, and after careful deliberation, all I have to say is some of you have wierd dreams!

Back