Mac autoclicker

Needsumhelp

Registered
Well, I'm not sure if this is the right forum for this, but I was wondering if anyone knew where I could download a mac autoclicker. It doesn't need any specail functions. Just a simple autoclicker. I tried google and such, but couldn't find any. If anyone could point me towards one, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

Autoclicker? I am afraid I don't understand. Do you mean a clicker like people use in presentations?

no. It make it so you dont have to use your mouse. You just record a mouse action, and it repeats it.

When would that be used? games? Isn't that just a simple command to lock the clicker into repeating continually? Some games would provide that as an option, I suppose.

When would that be used? games? Isn't that just a simple command to lock the clicker into repeating continually? Some games would provide that as an option, I suppose.

How do you lock the clicker into repeating continually?

It is for a game, but it doesn't provide that as an option.

An Autoclicker is for some people who have tasks, or possibly would want to acquire one for a game (popular in runescape and moparscape), and it will allow you to set a timer for it to click every 5 or so seconds, or for very fast clicking every .1 seconds. It is a simple and small file for on PC, I too wish I could find one for MAC, as this is how i found this forums... GOOGLE!

Most created autoclickers for the the OSX will require 5-20$ even though they're the same and have about 2 operations in the file, just plain greedy. I do not know how to code or anything like that in order to make one. If I do learn how it will be the first of many to be FREE!

-Zach

Back