Mac DESKtops' .. (Hardware BABY!!)

...K, i remember one of these posts, back in the day... If it still exists, the links will ALL be dead now, so here's a new'un...

Attachments

• post-60-1062440176.jpg
    post-60-1062440176.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 61
Originally posted by Sogni
Scanner is not in the picture - I need more desktop space!!! :)
That HP LaserJet is the exact same kind that my school has everywhere. :p

LOL
Yeah, that LaserJet is everywhere! It's almost a "Where's Waldo" game for me and and one of my friends! :D

It had a paper issue (jamming) but it got fixed and has been a champ ever since! Now if I can just get it to work with the Mac! hmmm :)

You mean your eMac.

I don't have a digital camera, so I'll describe them for you.

In the office (where I am now), there is a 19" Optiquest monitor in front of me, behind a Macally extended keyboard. Behind the monitor on either side sit two Apple speakers, dark blue. To the monitor's right is a UMAX Astra 1220U. To the left, in order, are a SCSI Zip drive, a DSL modem (both upright, not flat), and a beige G3 with a 4x4x16 La Cie burner on top. To the keyboard's right is an old 3-button Mouse Systems optical mouse (on its own special mousepad, no less!).

In my room, I have a graphite iMac with the default keyboard and a Starlogic 8D 3-button mouse with a trackball. To the iMac's right (it's at the left edge of my desk), there is a USB hub and a 52x24x52 burner under a VST floppy drive. The left USB port on my keyboard connects to a Palm cradle, which extends across open floor and up my dresser to where the cradle sits. My room also has lots of clutter; so does the office.

I need a digital camera as well... I'll get a photo for you guys soon, although my setup isn't anything special. :)

no
but i have an imac
Blue Dalmation! :D
I may get the new one at the end of spring(my dad said that after 3 years its always time to upgrade!), so i will have the amazing... IMAC!!!!! do you think there will be a new one by then?

My setup. They really shouldn't give digital cameras to perfectionists, even borderline ones. It took me eight shots and two sets of batteries (ok, they were both somewhat low to begin with) before I got this shot :p

Attachments

• computer setup2.jpg
    computer setup2.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 31
Here's mine.
Pretty simple looking, but extremely functional. Forgive me for using the Microsoft :eek: Xbox controller though... I just think it works the best for the games I have.

Oh well.

Attachments

• imac_desktop.jpg
    imac_desktop.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 31
Originally posted by macavenger
My setup. They really shouldn't give digital cameras to perfectionists, even borderline ones. It took me eight shots and two sets of batteries (ok, they were both somewhat low to begin with) before I got this shot :p
I love the iPhoto shot of the inferior picture ;)

Androo: There already are new iMacs.

Nick: You have a computer desk and you don't even have a use for it, as such... no keyboard, no tower...

Nick: You have a computer desk and you don't even have a use for it, as such... no keyboard, no tower...

arden: i had an imac in there for the longest time (you can kinda see it in my avatar) so the keyboard drawer was used, on that note i want to bring the imac back strictly for old games, might happen;). As far as a tower i would like to add one if i inherit the family machine or get a good paying job over the winter.

Well, since I'm borrowing this digital camera, I figured I might as well replace those 1000 words I wrote below and show you guys pictures of my room and the office.

Okay, the site's being a bitch and won't take my photos, so I'll have to fiddle with them and post them later (or somebody could modify the code so it will just accept them...).

Back