Mighty Mouse & Safari

powermac

iMac Dual 2.0 17'
I have recently gotten the Might Mouse. Very seldom, I get the beach ball in Safari, and have to force quit it. And on occasion Safari has just quit. I notice this with tabs open, and not necessary scrolling. Not even sure that Safari & Mighty Mouse problem is related.
I have deleted the plist, and I am conscious maintenance user, repair permissions and scripts frequently. Has anyone had trouble with Mighty Mouse in anyway ?

PB 1.5 (Stock) 10.4.4

I've had my mighty mouse pretty much since they were released, and have never had those problems. What makes you think the issue is related to the mighty mouse?

One problem I do have with the MM is occasionally my cursor will be "flicked" across to the other side of the screen for no reason. Mildly annoying when doing work - very irritating when playing Call of Duty online!

Not sure if it is a MM issue, but I only noticed it happening since I bought it.

I am not sure it is related to the Mighty Mouse either. Same as you, this behavior has started only since I got the MM. Outside of that, some times the system appears to lag a bit. That is so infrequent, I am not that concerned with it. Well anyway. Gotten so used to scrolling now..

Back