Music Tastes

I love the electronic genre of music: trance, ambient, goa, D&B, etc. Since I do play keyboards, I have a love for various types of synthesizers (analog, additive synthesis [see Kawai K5], FM, wavetable [not to be confused with sample-playback...see PPG Wave], physical modeling [which I haven't had the pleasure to try, but have heard])

I also love jazz, classic rock, christian (all sub-genres like hard rock, elektro, jazz, contemporary, etc.), classical (baroque, romantic, impressionistic are my favorites, but I love them all), latin, folk, and a few others I can't think of at the moment... :D

I love the electronic genre of music: trance, ambient, goa, D&B, etc. Since I do play keyboards, I have a love for various types of synthesizers

Me too ^^ go technoesk music whoot!

Rock and metal.

And some of my friends have said I've got broad musical taste (are The Who that far from In Flames???)

I seriously am in love with my music. I am into soft broken intelligent sizzling-like electronic music. My favorite artist of alltime has to be Dntel (Available on iTunes). Also enjoy vitaminsforyou (hard to find), and Westside Chemical (some available on epitonic.com). Did I mention I love my music - I think it even made my blood pressure drop since I started listening to it.

In iTunes radio stations I like Electronic -> cliqhop, staticBeats

w00t!

Well this fella likes classic rock!The Who , Zeppelin, ZZTop, Aerosmith. Everybody understand where I'm coming from? But then when I need to relax Enya is always good at soothing the spirit.How could I forget Yes,such fine talent with their instruments.:D

I tried downloading it, but it opened the old iTunes in classic. I can't drag them from iTunes 4.5 to Mobster. Seems like a cool concept, but if it doesn't work on OS X... (I know, I'm spoiled :p )

mr. k said:
What kind of music does everybody like? Services are popping up all over the internet that record your listening habits - try http://musicmobs.com/ for one of the easiest. Just sign up and then upload your itunes xml and your all set - here's my page: http://www.musicmobs.com/user.php?userId=476 .
Anyone else care to share theirs?

JOE STRUMMER & THE MESCALEROS!

I declare you my friend. But why don't you have any Clash on there? Surely you own London Calling.

My page is here. Keep in mind I did a fresh install a couple weeks ago, so my play count is dreadfully low.

I'm just a kid so the older music has been tough for me to do a good job of discovering... All my friends listen to clear channel radio and don't get past most of the ugly pop music... I'll look for some clash, see what I come up with.

ALL OF IT

=P

I listen to everything from Arabic pop usic to classical western, but my personal preference (for creation) is alternative/metal.

I'm a triple A kind of person. Have been for years. However, I will try most any kind of music except for todays so called pop music.

I like a bit of everything but my main type of music is

ROCK

The Vines, The White Stripes etc.

mr. k if you're looking for eye-opening, new music check out the artists from my first reply. Really, their good. I'm not joking around.

P.S. No disrespect to the other artists (except "pop" artists).
:D

Back