Need help deciding what to do please help

By the way for some reason i cant log into spymac.com is anyone else having prob logging in? Whenever i put my name and password i get a no valid user data detected.

There are companies out there that will allow you to view your credit report for a small fee. Just do a search for "credit reporting agency" or "view credit report." You'll get millions of hits. Take your pick, make sure they're reputable and go for it.

I would recommend a Visa card. MasterCards, typically, from experience in the past, must be paid off every month otherwise heavy fees are levied. Visa allows you to "carry" a balance from month to month with little penalty, as long as you're making the minimum payments every month (your credit card statements will tell you what the minimum amount to pay is -- the more debt you have, the higher the minimum).

GO POWERBOOK, especially for college? COME ON *SMACKS* WHATS WRONG WITH U? the book is the way to go man lol and the g5, you won't be able to harnest the full power right way because i don't think you will be willing to lash out to buy 8 GB of ram to add to it. If you are not getting the ram then go powerbook. ( the smack was a joke, i would never hit a fellow mac user..but just incase.. do u have a pc at the moment? ) *rasies hand* lol

In one of my advanced C programming classes, one of the students has a PowerBook 15". He loves it. Refuses to work on the Fedora Linux machines we have, instead opting to work on the PowerBook -- even though we have 19" flat panel monitors running Linux on 2.4GHz machines! I don't blame him.

PowerBook, get one, yes. It'll last you through graduation (as long as you don't do stupid stuff to it like dance near it as in that dumbass Dell commercial), and when you graduate, you'll be making enough money to buy any Apple you want.

Back