need help with bluetooth and my sony ericsson t616

Dlatu1983

Prime Minister
I recently got a D-Link bluetooth adapter and sailing clicker, so that I could use my phone as a remote. I'm able to browse my phone using the Bluetooth File Exchange App, but for some reason, I can't send a file from the phone. I'll take a picture, hit send, and select bluetooth as the means of transfer, and the bluetooth will either be "busy" (which it isn't, but I have to turn the phone off and then back on to even get it to see my computer), or if it lets me send the file, the connection fails halfway through. It's not a range issue, I'm sitting a foot away from the computer. Any ideas?

Also, how do I cure the annoying issue of iCal syncing all my events 4 hours later than scueduled on my phone? Thanks:)

this issue about the time schedule lies on the time-zones. I am not sure, but if you got a different zone on your mac and another on your t616, it starts shifting. Check this!
Btw, did you ever use drag&drop instead of "send file"? It works just fine here for getting pics from my t610...

Where do I drag and drop from? I've been using the Bluetooth File Exchange App, but not being able to pull ALL the pics off my phone @ once, and having to do it one by one is a real pain.

I use browse device, chose my t610, and after I got the connection, I just get into the folder (pics for example) and drag&drop any file or even all files... no prob whatsoever

Works the same on my t610. I just drag and drop the files one at a time from the bluetooth file exchange.

Besides Salling Clicker, any other cool software you have found for the t610 and mac osx?

Back