Need opinion on this site

Thats damn nice. Clean, organized, nice imagery. My only thing, the 3D section took too long to load, i gave up at about 30%. Some of the Fonts appear a little too bold, the pixels are blending between characters. And the weakest image would have to be the one with the text "Comm. is an art..." on the company page, it just doesn't stand out like the others, and the black on blue for the "...Science" has very little contrast. Hope this helps.

Once again, nice site.

Shouldn't this be in the Web Design forum? Oh well, it's nice but if the title was true then the page doesn't do it justice.

Interweb New Media | Cutting-edge Web Designers

If that claim is to be asserted, then common sense dictates to use somewhat cutting edge technology for the site at least. It's not even valid HTML 4 (cutting edge many moons ago), there's not even a doc-type provided. In reality it should be done in XHTML and CSS to hold up that kind of 'slogan'. It's do wonders for the page sizes too, probably cut them in 1/2 or more.

Other than that I do like the layout itself. Clean and somewhat simple, good colors, and looks to be well planned.

Not bad. Looks nice. I didn't go 'behind the scenes' and really evaluate it that way. Personally, I don't care. As long as the content is there and informative, and the layout is easy to follow, then I am happy. Site looks good.

It looks nice. The main page took a little while to load, even on the colleges semi-fast connection...

BTW...Just ignore the web standards nuts. (joking)

helvetica neue condensed was never meant to be that condensed =)

Very masculine. Also looks like it's been designed by print editorial designers (has it?) My initial impression was that it's decent.

Back