OMG!!!!1 WhAt A H@x0r!!1!!11

The whole story reminds me of a Looney Toon; the one where Elmer Fudd sticks his shotgun into Bugs' rabbit hole, and the barrel emerges from a knothole on a nearby tree & points at Elmer's head. :D

silly.. :)

Whats with this semi-retarded writing with jumbled characters?

I've seen it all over the net and keep thinking it's some kind of code that can only be read by class 1 w@nkers.

ora said:
hehe, that is leet-speak, or if you like 1337-5p34k, the chosen langiage of script kiddies and CS addicts across the globe.

Kn0b-speak, what a load of rubbish. I'd have everyone who uses it shot on sight. :mad:

Having said that, I've seen many of these so-called people write and spell like 6 year olds, so perhaps its the only way they can communicate.

:)

ora said:
You can read a bit about it at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leet ,

No, I will not contaminate myself with such garbage, my life is too short.

:)

maybe it's some sort of optimization?!?
Why do they speak this way? Because it's shorter and easier. I hate it as well, but I wouldn't bash it. Who knows? Maybe everyone will talk like this in the future? :(

Aww, i think its quiet useful, it lets you instantly identify people on IRC that you wouldn't want to talk to: anyone with a 'leet' username or aol in their address ;)

Plus, without some understanding of leet, bash.org wouldn't make me laugh so much :D

It was cute enough. The pictures of the P-P-P-Powerbook still reign as the funniest thingt he 'net has offered yet.

THIS IS REAL! <-- cracks me up every time.

Back