Open source forum/member site...

Trip

Registered
First I want to thank you for even opening this thread, if you wouldn't mind sparing just one minute to read this it would mean the world to me. Even if this doesn't sound like your "type of thing" you may have information that could really help out!

I'm looking for an open source forum type thing. I'm mainly talking php/xhtml/css here (hopefully this is the right forum for it). I need to setup a website (very quickly) that people can go to, register an "account" of sorts, and make public posts that can be seen on one page. I want categories to include pages as well.

I can't go into too much detail, the best explination I can give (as you probably could have figured out) is a easy forum. Something completely customizable though.

Any ideas? Anything will be of help at this point! Anything!

I did multiple searches on Google but couldn't find exactly what I was looking for. Most results ended up being discussions about open source XHTMl/CSS forums. I did, however, stumble on SMF but have yet to try it out. YaBB seems pretty decent, and may be what I've been looking for.

Thanks ElDiablo!

Back