Palm m505 for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

RHITMacMan

Registered
I am trying to sell my Palm m505. I love the Palms, but lately I haven't been using it much. So I figure now is the time to sell it. I got it a while back, but its in perfect condition, like new, since I've rarely used it. I have all the software CDs, USB crade, and original box. I am looking to sell it cheaply for $350. It retailed new for about $500 when I got it. If you're interested, reply to this post or send me an e-mail at mod edit. Below is a detailed overview of what the Palm m505 has to offer for all your PDA needs.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Palm m505 is lightweight, stylish, expandable, Internet-capable and customizable. Boasting color support, the m505 is just as small and compact as our popular V series handhelds. The advanced LCD screen delivers more than 65,000 colors for your viewing pleasure. Perfect for games, photos, spreadsheets and even video clips. Two expansion technologies maximize customization opportunities. The Expansion Card slot and the Universal Connector let you add content, storage capacity and data backup solutions as well as wireless modems, GPS receivers, digital cameras and more. Use the included Mobile Connectivity Software with a modem or data-enabled mobile phone to access your favorite Websites, send and receive short messages, and check your email wirelessly. Features: USB ready. New USB HotSync® cradle is PC and Macintosh friendly and delivers faster data synchronizations than ever before. Be more productive with a new OS. The new Palm OS® 4.0 has an elegant user interface to help you view, find, sort and edit records more easily and efficiently than ever before. Enjoy a handful of new software. Bonus software enables you to edit Excel spreadsheets and Word documents on your handheld, read eBooks, view video clips and photos, and browse Web content offline. Specifications: 16-bit color for more than 65,000 colors; advanced LCD with backlight Memory: 8MB Dimensions: 4.5x3.1x.5 inches; 4.9 oz.Expansion: Expansion Card Slot; Universal Connector; HotSync® USB Cradle; Wireless w/ Accessories Software: Palm OS® Version 4.0; Address Book, Date Book, Clock, To Do List, Memo Pad, Note Pad, Mail, and Calculator, plus Documents To Go v3.0 by DataViz, Inc., MGI PhotoSuite Mobile Edition, AvantGo, Pocket Mirror 3.0, Palm Reader, MultiMail SE and Palm Mobile Connectivity Software, AOL for Palm OS® and PowerOne Calculator by Infinity Softworks.

Screen Type: TFT active matrix integrated, 16-bit color
Memory Type: SD (Secure Digital) or MulitMedia
Standard System Memory: 8 MB
Connector Type: USB
Port Capability: IrDA
Battery Type: Rechargeable Lithium-polymer
Weight: 4.9 Oz
Width: 3.1 In
Depth: 0.5 In
Height: 4.5 In
Backlite: Yes
CPU Speed: 33 MHz