Post your desktop !

Thanks Hulk, it's hard not having my Mom around, especially this time of the year. Not going to go into all the details, but my Mom is in a coma. But again, thanks and I'm glad people like my little creations.

My Mom would be so proud. :)

*And... nice desktops everyone.

Urbansory said:
I don't consider this desktop to be complete, still a few minor tweaks here and there, but here ya go...

http://www.urbansory.com/macosx/Mya_1.jpg

Happy Holidays... :)
Wow... that is so low-quality...

Gia, what's the little fruit icon in your Dock? Nice BG, though. :)

Bandit, you need to get a girlfriend. ;) Hehe, J/K... I need to get a girlfriend. :(

I guess I should post my desktop (finally! :)), so here it is...

Attachments

• desktop1.jpg
    desktop1.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 36
  • desktop2.jpg
    desktop2.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 29
Here's mine, for the moment. I designed both these desktops, but I don't know which to choose. I mean, I like them both, but I dunno... they are still in progress.

Attachments

• Picture 2.jpg
    Picture 2.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 41
  • Picture 1.jpg
    Picture 1.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 39
Between the two of them, I prefer the second (broken lines), but I don't like either of them, actually. I say scrap both and get a cool picture, but if you want something simple and bright like that, use Picture 2.

That Irish site has some good stuff.. luckily it's bilingual too.

What hppened to your mum, urban ..? :(

arden, the fruit icons.. the apple is for notepad. and the orange is for some other application of which i hated the standard logo. the jolt icon is for x11 .. espresso for VLX and so on. ;)

Urbansory said:
Thanks Hulk, it's hard not having my Mom around, especially this time of the year. Not going to go into all the details, but my Mom is in a coma. But again, thanks and I'm glad people like my little creations.

My Mom would be so proud. :)

*And... nice desktops everyone.

I wish you and your mother -ONLY- the best... Nothing less! ::love::

Back