Proteus and MSN!

Why can i not get MSN working through Proteus?! AIM and Yahoo work fine, and MSN 'connects', but no messages ever are sent, but no 'undelierable msgs' come back neither! its Very annoying, i prefer Proteus over Fire too! :( fire works fine, and M$'s official Client is CRAP!! plz Help guys!!

NeYo

I'm afraid I have exactly the same problem, Proteus is such a cool app, but it won't work with MSN (keeps disconnecting from the MSN network).

There where some help files to get this sorted on the Proteus home page (in the forum).

I'm going there right know to check it out in fact. I'll be back...

[EDIT]:

Just updated to the latest version and made sure I scrapped all Proteus keychain files in the Keycahin app, it works!!! :D :D

Originally posted by uoba
I'm afraid I have exactly the same problem, Proteus is such a cool app, but it won't work with MSN (keeps disconnecting from the MSN network).

There where some help files to get this sorted on the Proteus home page (in the forum).

I'm going there right know to check it out in fact. I'll be back...

Great Stuff, thanks man! Yea, i love the Tabs on Proteus, Similar to that of Adium too! i like that, instead of having several Windows open!

NeYo

Proteus not working for MSN eh? weird. Works totally great for me although I experience disconnection SOMETIMES. Same problem with the MSN Messenger for OS X so yeah, it'll be the M$ networks fault probably.

ciao

Originally posted by uoba
Just updated to the latest version and made sure I scrapped all Proteus keychain files in the Keycahin app, it works!!! :D :D

which version is the last? I have 2.0 Final Candidate 1, and it disconnects every 20 seconds.

senne.

Back