Quicktime fullscreen viewing

tryggda

Registered
I am trying to down load some college lectures from the Annenberg media educational site. I have tried a coupe different ways, including as a movie file. I have also discovered the fact that I then have the option to "Save as Quicktime movie" which provides a fine quality file for viewing -- except it is tiny, and I cannot seem to find "Enter Full Screen" or any other option. It is frustrating because while doing this, at some point I did stumble on a fell screen option (or double, fit, etc.) which has seemingly disappeared. The QT file is called "Western_Tradition_35.asf (video/x-ms-wmv Object)". When there, the File dropdown gives me only a Zoom option which is no help for the picture.

Am I going about this the right way? What is the best way to in general to download such files for best quality large viewing? (What about if I eventually want to burn them on a CD?)

The full screen question is most pressing right now.
I am new at this!
Thank you.
Tom

In Leopard's QuickTime just open the movie and go to the QuickTime menu item "View" and there select Full Screen.

I may totally wrong but don't you need Quicktime Pro to enable full screen mode. I have Pro so I can't tell you any different for what is installed with Leopard alone.

I may totally wrong but don't you need Quicktime Pro to enable full screen mode. I have Pro so I can't tell you any different for what is installed with Leopard alone.

It's been a feature for some time now in the regular version of QuickTime (finally!). I think with version 7.x is when it started being a feature.

Back