Quote from the New York Times

fieldy878

Registered
Its friday night and i just had dinner and now i just sat down to read the newspaper and i opened to the circuits section and i found this funny joke:

"Q. How many microsoft programers does it take to screw in a light bulb?
A. None. They just declare darkness the standard."

I find that very funny.

Haha, even the times doesn't like Mr. Gates... I wonder how the G5 is gonna affect Apple hardware vs. Dell/HP/Compaq and other x86 vendors?

Do you mean how will it affect them, or how will people percieve that it has/is/will aftect(ing) them? Remember, in the eyes of some Wintel users, "Macs can't do anything and Apple is bankrupt"

Well at least Apple isn't losing $60 a pop on the Xboxes like Micrroshaft is.
I personally think they won't ever catch Sony.::ha::

Micro$oft is following the classic pattern exhibited by all businesses that have reached a plateau in their income curve. The annual market for M$ software products has levelled out - the only new business they get is from machine upgrades or when they launch new a O/S or software package. Henceforth, to keep investors happy, they need to build new revenue streams - games consoles, smart phones etc. - to continue generating an income. Hell, M$ have even launched software for digital television set-top boxes even though the market is already dominated by two key players!

Still, I think M$ will definitely continue to dominate for years to come, at least until all those dumb people stop believing that "Mac's are good for graphics, but they're not compatible with PC's" And you know what, most of them don't even know what that means....

Originally posted by fieldy878
Its friday night and i just had dinner and now i just sat down to read the newspaper and i opened to the circuits section and i found this funny joke:

"Q. How many microsoft programers does it take to screw in a light bulb?
A. None. They just declare darkness the standard."

I find that very funny.

Hahahahahahahaha

This is a new one for me!

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha :D

A nice one too! ;)

Boom! :D ;) :)

Back