Resetting email at iphoto

bstclair

Registered
I dropped my service with Cox Communications, in doind so when I go to email (share) a photo from iphoto it comes back that it cannot be send thru cox.net. I understand that

Now how do I switch over to my gmail account to share from iphoto. I hope I got my message across withou to much confusion

Thanks
bstclair

When you share/email a photo from iPhoto, it uses the configured Mail application, by default Apple Mail. iPhoto then resizes the photos as specified and creates a new email in your Mail app. You then send the email, with photos. If you can't send the email, seeing that you have a new email account, configure your email application with your new Gmail account, set it as the default, and you should be good.

Scoops98 I appreciate your response, but I am afraid that I have limited knowledge in the comp. world. I have a mac.com account, but have forgotten my pass word, don't know where to retrieve it, I also have a gmail account.

how do I configure my email application with my gmail account, and set me default?

Sorry for being unskilled in the Comp. world

Back