Seeing Apple on Screen

RGrphc2

...InSaNe...
I have the 12 Powerbook G4 i purchased in april, recently (today July 25th) when i open the laptop i saw the apple logo reversed on the screen before the screen turned on. has this happened to anyone else? Just recently I have started leaving my laptop on all the time because i started using it more than my PC and the fact that i leave it at home now instead of taking it to school.

I think it might be your glass Apple logo on the back of the LCD. Light maybe coming through it.

RGrphc2 said:
when i open the laptop i saw the apple logo reversed on the screen before the screen turned on
I can't really imagine what you are describing. Can you tell a bit more about this? Sounds interesting

fbp_ said:
its light shining through.

So this is completley normal for the Powerbook? I was a little worried seeing that i never noticed it before, but i do use my PB mostly after i get out of work, which is late at night.

Yup. Same thing happens on iBooks as well, if the display is turned off and there is a relatively bright light in behind the screen, you might notice the faint outline of the Apple logo, reversed. Nothing to worry about, and most people never even see it.

Back