Site BUGS Thread:

The page width and length seem to have got messed up a bit. Ooh and half of the smileys are gone.

ScottW said:
Find a bug? Post it here.
I like the new theme, but there are a few things:
First of all, the ads are in a bad position, could we have them on the bottom of the screen?
Second, I think the text in places is a size too big :)
Lastly, for now, those five buttons labeled "VB" don't make sense, I've figured out what they do, but they still don't make sense :)

dlloyd said:
I like the new theme, but there are a few things:
First of all, the ads are in a bad position, could we have them on the bottom of the screen?
Second, I think the text in places is a size too big :)
Lastly, for now, those five buttons labeled "VB" don't make sense, I've figured out what they do, but they still don't make sense :)

The site text site was built around Safari. However, the fonts do seem large on Windows IE 6 for example. This will be a process that will take a week or two to go through everything.

vB buttons are all in dis-array. Time ran out and they didn't make it on the complete task list. Something to get done sooon.

ScottW said:
I noticed that as well! Argh! Didn't come default on the templates VB provided.
There is! It's one of those six 'unnamed' buttons! :) Second from the left.
And it seems to be the text inside the < b > tag that I thought was too big....

I reiterate my offer for help ;)

-EDIT-
HTML tags are now operational! :eek:

According to the Forum Rules box below, HTML code is on...something I'm (pretty) sure hasn't been on before.

Not exactly a bug, but I figured you'd want to know.

dlloyd said:
There is! It's one of those six 'unnamed' buttons! :) Second from the left.
And it seems to be the text inside the < b > tag that I thought was too big....

I reiterate my offer for help ;)

-EDIT-
HTML tags are now operational! :eek:

Your right. Wow. I didn't even notice that. Those are un-named on the default template. In fact, I didn't even know they did anything.

This is all new to me as well.

For those who may have missed it... because of bookmarking the forums... we do have a MAIN PAGE now on the site. :)

BTW, the time stamps seem to be of by an hour, is the server already out of Daylight Savings time or something?

TommyWillB said:
The search does not seem to work if you search for things older/newer than a give day/week/month etc...

Search doesn't work fully until it's done being indexed which I will start this evening... although it may not be completely done until Sunday sometime.

Well! I like the new site, and I like the new logo. I knew you had to go to vB 3 at some point... it figures it would be now, I guess! :)

And I've just run into a bug: the Quick Reply box does not wrap. It goes on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on (sorry, testing it) forever without stopping. Hmm...

Also this is probably a feature, not a bug, but the reply has to be 10 characters long....

NO :mad:

:D

Why do we have to "activate" the QR box, anyway? Why can't we just click here and start typing? That's kind of annoying.

Odd, when I click "Go Advanced" it gives me a bunch of space where I can type. I'll show you (this is in Netscape 7, by the way, I haven't tested in IE yet):

Attachments

• noboxywoxy.gif
    noboxywoxy.gif
    26.8 KB · Views: 11
Back