Slight American McGee's Alice Problem

thedbp

Frantic Messenger of Hope
Alice rules!!! :) :) :) If you don't own it, buy it, its worth the money and its worth supporting Mac gaming (this is coming from someone who hasn't ever bought a console and has only purchased 2 games for his Mac – i'm just not a gaming type person).

I'm having a slight problem though, I switched Alice to window mode and can't seem to get back to full screen. The problem is that the pointer doesn't respond in Alice's GUI when in window mode. I can get to the Video Options screen via the keyboard, but I can't actually select anything to change once I'm there :(

Am I missing something? I'm using an ADB mouse, might this be the problem? Anyone have a clue or anything? I'm still waiting for word from Aspyr on this one.

Thanks in advance!
zeb

it's not a real solution... but while you wait for it, can't you just trash the prefs file, etc to get the game to run in default mode?

I played that game sometime ago, and I chose a wrong resolution. I had to force quit...but the game remembered the seleted resolution... so I think I trashed the prefs... it was sometime ago... so I'm not quite sure if that's only thing I did...

you can also edit alice's config file. i don't remember whut itz name wuz, but i think it wuz "default.cfg" or something like that!
ill look for it when i get home and then post it how u can solve the problem.

Back