Smart Folder with .mkv

DarkSorrow

Registered
hey guys, it is my first time to use my own create Smart Folder. i use movie, but it wont show .mkv file, so i wonder is there a way to make a Smart Folder that only show .mkv file?

i have many .mkv and .mka scatter inside my HDD. i been using Vuze a lot to get music video. so can anyone help me to set up a Smart Folder that only display .mkv and .mka file?

Have a look at the image and tell me if you have your Smart Folder set up like that, but instead of .flv, you have entered .mkv OR .mka?

Thanks for the info. one more thing, i wonder if there any way to get Smart Folder to take a peek at my other partition? i have Boot Camp Window XP on my Macbook pro, so i only see a option that said "This Mac", there a way to extend it to my XP partition? at both at once?

I'm not sure about that, DarkSorrow ... something tells me it isn't going to happen because you are actually booted out of the XP partition when you are using Mac OS, so the Smart Folder would have to be a Genius Folder to get around that obstacle.

You never know, there are some cluey folk here and someone might just have an answer ...

If your were using Parallels, then maybe you could do it?

Back