Starcraft

Stridder44

Universal Traveler
So does anyone here play Starcraft (the original or Broodwar)? I sill play Broodwar and love the game!:D I play it alot in my comp. calss at school;)

I play it! :) broadwar, mostly. only multi.
more cuz i have to than that i want to. Unless i play it with my friend (and he really beats me silly in it) he wont play myth with me (where i do all the buttkicking).

I still break out the brood war every once in a while. School and other games tend to get in the way but, SC and BW will always have a special place in my game playing heart.

I have have Starcraft but never went and picked up BroodWar. I don't play SC enough anymore for it to be a worthwhile purchase so no one tell me to go get.

Oh and yeah I used to play it in my highschool comp. classes too :)

I still play on occassion. If anyone wants to do a tournament or just play a game then lets do it! Contact me to play one evening. BMD98 on AIM.

Hehe...I play StarCraft about twice a week and then five times on the weekend. It's such an addicting game!

Haven't played for a while.

I tend to get back into it for two month periods which are interspersed with year long gaps between addictions.

I'm due for another relapse soon :D

Back