The new iPod (With Pics)

wdw_

Rockee
I have found a video containing images of the new iPod. I'm am only going to post images from the video.

The iPod now has voice recording capabilities:
ipod2.jpg

A small tube comes out of the top and can record all the noise in a room.

The iPod now splits open in the middle revealing a new way to access features:
ipod3.jpg

I am not really sure how the HD works with this design.
joke.jpg

The inner buttons would probably be used for video or something. Not quite sure why there would be two up and two down buttons. That straw/antennae thing is ridiculouse (voice recording for the entire room) huh, that thing looks like and old style metal antennae that used to be on those old radio players in the 80's that would telescope out. Maybe if you said it was for an XM reciever or something. But I have the smallest XM reciever in my car and it ways like 3lbs and is about 10x the size of my ipod.

It's from the movie Agent Cody Banks, come on! That is the Frankie Muniz.

Check the pict. Look at the tie, mouth and nose.

Attachments

• muniz.jpg
    muniz.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 33
Originally posted by Reality
Hahah, it might be but I personally had my fill on these "kid" spy movies.

Agreed. The last movie which should be allowed to have a kid as a star should have been Home Alone. After that, kid movies went straight down hill...same soup too, some kid gets lucky and saves the world, it's just that now they get new gadgets...BORING!

I mean I guess Spy Kids was a fun twist for kids but after that there were these new "spy" kid cartoons and then the movie gets a sequel and even worse there as some new and obviously budgeted adult series relating to be secret agents. Now we have Cody Banks who works for the CIA? I think it's just they who craze that gets me.

Back