The OS X interface is starting to really get under my skin.

click f9

you'll like what you see.

Ive set the f9 feature to the bottom right corner for my mouse and the reveal desktop feature to the bottom left.

Meaning I can drag something from the desktop, tile the apps, highlight window, maximise, then drop.

you have command tab then command [~/']

I usually have about 5 apps open at a time with several windows in each, meaning the windows taskbar wouldnt even be big enough. Im very happy with the way the windows work, I can work so quickly with expose´.

Travis86,

as for BBEdit you might want to click on ' Windows Palletes '.
Go to Window > Palletes > Windows

You should see list of all files opened. BBEdit will assign number to each file up to #9. If you opened more than 9 files, the tenth most probably didn't have number. The number is used to call the files, Press Cmd + # will call the file.

Hope this will help.

---

of topic,
anyone have any help file for PHP instead of the one in .chm format.

regards,
azrad

Viro,

Problem with the .chm file, we don't have appropriate .chm reader. On windows, i can search the syntax... ( i used EditPlus for windows ). For an example, if i type 'array', it will list all the function that have 'array' in it.

I'm using Chmox to read the .chm file. Anyone got better software than this?

Argh!!! Should have posted the URL to the online documentation!! Sorry for the brain fart. http://www.php.net/docs.php

I think there is an index with the names of functions somewhere on that site. But I don't do PHP programming, so I don't know how useful that will be to you.

Back