Waited too long to order Jaguar

Captain Code

Staff member
Mod
I waited until last week to order Jaguar, and my order on the Apple store still says "Being Reviewed", so I don't think I'll get it by Saturday. I guess they must have recieved a lot of orders(great!).

mine says "being assembled" and I ordered it a long time ago...

I wouldn't trust what it says *too* much, maybe Apple will surprise you...

:)

Xaqintosh, mine says the same "being assembled".
and i ordered it last month
are you in europe or the u.s. ?

I am just going to have to be patient, though I think that this thing will arrive on saturday for most of us. Then we can start moaning for the NEXT big thing.

I feel I got great service from Apple... I ordered OS 10.2 yesterday afternoon and got an email this morning indicating it had shipped yesterday evening! I checked the tracking number and sure nuff Airbourn has it.:D

Originally posted by gigi
Xaqintosh, mine says the same "being assembled".
and i ordered it last month
are you in europe or the u.s. ?
I'm in Massachusetts, USA

EDIT: I just checked, and it says mine was shipped on the 21st!! :D :) :confused:

I checked the fedex thing, it says it was 30 minutes away this MorNing! I should get it today :) (I ordered 2 day shipping)

Mine is still being assembled... I ordered 13/08/2002.

Maybe I can speed it up a little bit, if I call Apple and say, that I can't wait? :D

hehe...mine is now gonna get here tomorrow (sat). As I said earlier in this forum I love apple because sometimes even when you only pay for regular shipping, they'll get it to you the day you want it. And sometimes when you don't pay for shipping at all.

Anywho tomorrow after work I will lock myself in my room for a few hours.

Was your tracking number activated right away? Mine says they have no info in their database yet :mad: and it's been over a day since Apple says it shipped.

Holly crap, I think that I might actually get my copy of Jaguar tomorrow!

My package was released in Toronto by Canada Customs at 9:51PM tonight.

So, I guess the question is, does FedEx deliver on a Saturday?

That would be amazing if I got it tomorrow!

Originally posted by oldmacuser
I feel I got great service from Apple... I ordered OS 10.2 yesterday afternoon and got an email this morning indicating it had shipped yesterday evening! I checked the tracking number and sure nuff Airbourn has it.:D

Mee too! Less than 36 Hours and I have Jaguar!
I love how Apple upgrades shipping. Never being in a BIG rush, I choose the free Ground shipping. When I checked on 10.2, it had shipped overnight saturday with AirborneExpress. My ethernet cable shipped FedEx, and my Mom's iBook was upgraded when she ordered it in 2000.

Back