Wanting a working G3 Laptop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

camgangrel

Registered
I want a G3 laptop that is working. I have tried to some off of ebay the prices are about right then they go up so hight that I can't get one right now.
The MPAA is sueing me so I don't have a lot of free money to put down. I'm look at this laptop because it will run 10.4 and I can get back to podcasting. Allso be able to work on codeing seeing how that is what I'm going to school for. I have and old badge dasktop that I have maxed the RAM out and put a 400 Mhz G4 chip in and a dvd drive. But it is hard to do stuff for class when I have to do it there and my old Mac is back here at home. Oh yes this old G3 now G4 is runing 10.4.3. had some softerware I use that did not like that update but the system is rock hard. been runing for about 12 day up run time right now.
You can email me at camgangrel@cox.net or camgangrel@gmail.com maybe someone can help out me.
Thank you all for your time,
Michael

Ohh.. i c... ok. Well... check back here in a few days. If your able to spend $300 + shipping then I think we can make a sale. But first, I need to finish up my Powerbook G4. I'll write again in a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back