What classes are YOU taking for next year

Trillian

Useless Icon Porter
What classes are you taking next year (for those of you that aren't through skul- erm, school)?

I'm signing up for:

Geomety9
Social Studies9
English9
Advanced Biology
Physical Ed
Band
German 1
Art9
Electronic Media
Foods 1
Intro to Wood Tech
Intro to Business
Keyboarding 2

Year? I don't plan that far ahead.
Next semester I'm taking...

Quantum Physics for Artists
Ethics and the Good Life
Asian History
History of Art I
Space Exploration

Sounds like fun, no? :)

It's year for me- I have to turn in all the junk for my 9th grade year on thursday. I didn't count on most of you people being smart, and in college. ;)

My new course isn't like my old university one so I don't get to pick stuff but it should be fun, my current assignment's analog tape editing. Should get into the studios in March or April and we also do some acoustics, MIDI, business stuff (hopefully), sync to film, surround mixing, some electronics, signal flow, can't remember what else. Can't wait to get on Pro Tools HD!

Hopefully I will get ceramics, machine shop, team sports, and some other bs classes like that. I might take all my required classes through PSEO at the University of MN because then I can get them done and not have to take them freshman year (of college) and I get double high school credit for them! So either I go back over calc1 next year at the U or I take calc2 at the U, and then I would just need one english course and one history course. next year will rock!

This term:
Documentary film
Science writing 2
Science policy
Science in a fictional context

Back