WhAt Is tHiS?

Trip

Registered
Can anybody tell me the author and song name for the song that goes a little something like this

[Sing]...and all be your crying shoulder, I'll be loving suicide, I'll be captivating and I'll hang from your love...[/Sing]

That's all the words I know from the corus, and they're probably not even correct. But I've loved this song since I was 8 and have never been able to find out who sings it and what it's called!

I can't remember most of my childhood favorite songs titles too, so you're not alone.

:D

I think that's it zots! But I can't download it right now...maybe tomorrow or something to make sure. Sounds familiar though...

...and it's not a song from my childhood. It's a really famous song, infact: it was played all over the news in the US when Prince(ss) of Whales died. They played a few times on some news stations in UK as well.

I just really like that song because it helps me to understand whatever I'm going through sometimes, that's why I turn to music 50% of the time I'm depresed. It helps me to understand what's wrong with me, and what I can do to fix my problems.

Anyway, thanks again zots, I think that's the one! If not I'll let you know!

Back