What Mouse to buy??

I must say, as much as everyone raves about the mx550 and 770 or whatever they are, the kensington optical elite is quite good. i got the blue one (comes in black as well i think). scroll wheel and wheel button, two extra buttons ( i didnt even know about them when i bought it). not too expensive, works well.

Went to an IT fair today and got a good deal on this beauty Here's a review on it. It's not for lefties and trackballs aren't for everyone, and did take a few seconds to adjust to the trackball on the right, but it's already comfortable. I'm really enjoying it. :cool:

Here are some intersting mice. (ducking the rotten produce thrown my way)

Attachments

• smallJokeMouse.jpg
    smallJokeMouse.jpg
    1.9 KB · Views: 5
  • realMouse.jpg
    realMouse.jpg
    1.3 KB · Views: 6
Jason said:
MX700 here. best. ever.

as far as why wireless? cause my desk has too many damned wires on it, and sometimes i surf with the mouse on my leg :)

I thought I was the only person who sometimes used my mouse on my leg...

I own two MX700s, one with a wireless keyboard as well, and one without, best mouse I"ve ever owned, I'm not completely keen on the wireless mouse/keyboard combo, as a wireless keyboard just seems a bit useless to me now that I think back.

Plus I like "natural keyboards"

nixgeek said:
I have a Logitech Optical Wheel Mouse and I have no complaints. It's worked great for me under Windows, Linux, and Mac OS (both versions). It's not the best of the best, but it was a good buy for me. :D

I have the Logitech Click! Optical Mouse - its a base model mouse no frills, but I found it nicer and smoother than the one you have (we trialled them both for my company). In fact its the only mouse that finally tempted me away from the good old teardrop Apple Pro mouse - which was bloody unreliable and involved lots of picking up and putting down, but I just loved the way it felt - until I got this Logitech. Now only hold the mouse with thumb and third finger.....

What about opinions on Bluetooth mice? Are there limited choices/options? Would anyone recommend it? I've read up on M$ and Logitech's. A compact mouse would be great - but not too small. Poor piss experience w/ those Targus wireless mouse (battery life sucked and uses RF).

bt mouse from m$ and logitech should work just fine. I didn't try on my own to tell, but I read some posts that ppl simply plugged and played.. There is an option to see the current battery status of the bt device (keyboard or mouse) on 10.3.3. I would pick the mx900 if you want to have a wireless mouse. But still I don't understand why ppl prefere these..

Back