What's next?

greenmonkey32

god of snack-food
Apple has an iApp for almost every conceiveable use, IMing, Mp3 managment, Photo managment, Calanders, DVD authoring, Movie editing, cell phone and palm and ipod synching.
So what's next? what new app will apple shock and awe us with at the next big keynote(besides panther) Maybe an iApp for ebooks. Help me out here and post your ideas for what would be an extremely cool iApp

iHack. One click hacking ;)

In all seriousness, they seem to have pretty much everything covered already.

I predict/wish for a revamp of Apple Works with better Office compatibility. But that would just compete with Office X now wouldn't it?

I could use some iApps like:
-iVCD/SVCD/DVD/DivX/XviD :D
-iOffice ;)
-iSaveYourA$$ from crappy system updates including Apple's :rolleyes:

What about an iCDMultipleSessionBurner which will include the other Burn capabilities of DiskCopy Utility/Finder? :p

i want an iApp + a new product with a usb connector (so that i can hook it up on my keyboard) that makes me coffee:)

(yey my 100th post. im officially a senior member. iRock)

A tv advertisment for the next iTunes (a joke obviously:D;)):

"PRESENTING THE ALL NEW iTunes X!!! X for X-TREAM!! LISTEN TO YOUR TUNES IN X-TREAM WAYS WITH INSANE X-TREAM SOUND!! BLOW THE FREAKING SOCKS OFF OF GRANNY DOWN THE STREET, OR LITERALLY BLOW THE CLOTHES OFF OF YOUR FRIEND'S HOT SISTER!!! iTunes X, MORE THAN YOU FREAKING BARGEND FOR!!!!!"

Originally posted by adambyte
"Opa! You're an old man, now!" says the man with 991 posts.

...greek army soldiers where they count their days until the last day... :p

APOLELE KAI TRELELE :D ;)

I for one NEVER did that! ::angel:: No matter how you count it, 18 months are 18 months! :rolleyes:

Perhaps iChat+Safari+itunes/quicktime mixture!
It looks like safari, but if u click on a little icon that looks like the bookmarks (except its a little music note), it shows your playlist. Apple has already proven this possible by using the itunes store, which is on the web obviously.
THen there shuld be a little chat icon beside the itunes icon, and when u click on it, it shows your buddy list. That would be a very convienent app. Maybe it should have Mail.app also integrated, so that you can send emails (address book integrated too!), chat with your buddies, surf the net, and listen to awesome music.
Hmmm it would be cool if u can add movies onto the itunes playlist too!

and i heard that Apple is going to release an equivelant to MS Office. I dont know if it will be better, because Office is already a good app. Ah well!

i dont like the idea of one big mega app that did everything. it would be bigger and for people who jist wanted to browse it would be overkill that took too long to load and most people wouldn't use most of the features. Microsoft is trying to integrate everything into one app

Originally posted by greenmonkey32
i dont like the idea of one big mega app that did everything. it would be bigger and for people who jist wanted to browse it would be overkill that took too long to load and most people wouldn't use most of the features. Microsoft is trying to integrate everything into one app
It would be cool if it was an option. You could still have safari/ichat/mail/etc seperately.

Personally I would like to have iChat and Safari be a hybrid. With your buddy list coming out of one of those slide drawers like Mail does.

Originally posted by androo
Perhaps iChat+Safari+itunes/quicktime mixture!
It looks like safari, but if u click on a little icon that looks like the bookmarks (except its a little music note), it shows your playlist. Apple has already proven this possible by using the itunes store, which is on the web obviously.
THen there shuld be a little chat icon beside the itunes icon, and when u click on it, it shows your buddy list. That would be a very convienent app. Maybe it should have Mail.app also integrated, so that you can send emails (address book integrated too!), chat with your buddies, surf the net, and listen to awesome music.
Hmmm it would be cool if u can add movies onto the itunes playlist too!
Whats the point of wrapping different applications into the same interface, when they already function on a different level within the same interface? (wow, make sense out of that statement!) But what I mean is something along the lines of iChat and Safari and iTunes (et al) already do function in the same enviroment, the finder. Why make them function doubly in the same enviroment?
Before computers people had telephones, record players, and they kept all their friends phone numbers written down in little black books... God, what was I gonna say?
Something along the lines of who the hell would want a telephone / record player / little black book? And then why take the good iApps and make them one? All you would have is the binary equivalent of a telephone / record player / little black book...

I would like to see an iVideo. Like iTunes except with videos. You can manage them and such and make video playlists, great for watching and managing all those seinfeld and family guy episodes. And there would obviously be an export to iMovie or iDVD option and maybe this would be the application that links to a possible video iPod. That would be cool.

I would LOVE to see an iChat that you can sign on AIM/MSN(I dunno if the'll do this :D)/Yahoo!/ICQ. That would rock my sox.

Office is waaay overpriced, waaay overspecced 4 98% of users (starting with me). Still, they buy!?
iWonder when moms will start scoring Ferrari's in droves to get the kids to school (we're halfway there already. One acronym: S.U.V...)

Back